Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do Shooz'Up come in different sizes for different shoes?
Shooz'Up come in two different heights, 1.5cm or 3.5cm, depending on how much lift you want. Both sizes however are designed to fit most shoe sizes and most types of shoes.
2. Are heel cushions good for my back?
Shooz'Up have a memory foam layer that absorbs jarring shocks that can cause fatigue and pain to the feet, legs and back. The foam responds to the effect of pressure during walking, providing constant cushioning therefore helping protect sensitive pressure points.
This product is not a medical device
3. What is the Shooz'Up heel cushion made with?Shooz'Up heel cushions feature an ultra-comfortable three-layer design using the highest quality materials:
Top layer: this non-slip surface keeps your feet securely in place.
Middle layer: this memory foam layer absorbs shock and reduces pressure.
Bottom layer: lightweight EVA cushions the foot and allows it to breathe.
4. Can I wear Shooz’Up every day?
Yes, you can wear your Shooz’Up as often as you want. And trust us, you’ll want to wear them every day!
5. Are there heel cushions for the left and right feet?
No, Shooz’Up has been engineered to fit both feet.
6. Will the heel cushion keep my feet securely in place?
Yes, the heel cushion's exterior is made of a non-slip surface, which will keep the heel cushion and your feet securely in place in your shoe.
8. Will my heel be visible outside of the shoes?
No, if you chose the right shoes for the right shooz’up then your heel will not be visible.
9. Will my feet smell when using Shooz’Up?
The usage of the miracle heel cushion should not have an impact on foot odor.
10. Where do I put my Shooz’Up in the shoes?
Put your Shooz’Up in the heel section of your shoes.
11. Can Shooz’Up be worn without socks?
Yes, Shooz’Up can be worn without socks. We recommend wearing socks however. This will prevent your feet from getting sweaty.
12. Can the color from the insoles transfer into my shoes if they are damp?
No, the color from the heel cushion should not transfer to your shoes. Shooz’Up are produced with the highest quality materials.
13. How long will my Shooz’Up last?
We recommend you replace your shooz'up every 4 to 6 months. Replace the insoles when they show signs of wear.